Passport and Visa

Passport Name Change

This US passport name changing process is to amend a legal passport or for updating a name on a passport.

You should use this process if:
  • The current passport has at least 1 year of validity remaining, AND
  • You can supply the official document(s) indicating the change or updating a name on passport.
Please select the processing speed you need from the links below:
$255 + Government Fees
$199 + Government Fees
$150 + Government Fees