Passport and Visa

Extend Limited U.S. Passport

You can extend your passport if ALL the following are true:
  • The passport you are trying to extend was originally issued to be valid for a year or less.
  • The passport was issued within the last year.
  • You can submit the documentation which was missing at the time you were issued a 1 year passport.
  • The passport does not specifically state in the back that it cannot be extended.
  • You have the passport in your possession and it is not damaged.
Please select the processing speed you need from the links below:
$255 + Government Fees
$199 + Government Fees
$150 + Government Fees